Wait, what's Rolljak again?
Think of Kahoot, but for open-ended questions, and with more room for creativity and collaboration. We have built in the ability for students to add-onto one another's responses, as well as peer-evaluation tools you probably haven't seen before. Some other pretty cool things we have (if we might say so) are creative ice-breaker presets that you can use to foster team building, get people comfortable, awake, and ready to participate!
It's all about keeping things creative, collaborative, and fun. Because we believe that these are the tools students need to become life-long inquirers and risk-takers who can make a positive impact in the world. Find out more here.
Rolljak is developed and designed by Codomo, an ed-tech company based in Singapore.
Am I qualified?
- Probably! Just make sure you're an educator who teaches groups of people within the ages of 8 - 25.
Okay, so what do I have to do once I join?
- The gist of the program is that we'd like you to try to design at least 1 activity in Rolljak and use it in your classroom.
- We'll ask for feedback about how it's going along the way.
- Creating the activities, using them in your classroom, and answering our questions should take around 2 hours of your time over the course of 2 weeks. Not too long!
What will I get if I join?
- Well firstly, you'll have our eternal gratefulness.
- But more than that, we also want you to be able to use Rolljak for free when we launch. You can check out the rewards below.